DistroTV, the largest, independent free ad-supported streaming television platform, continues to expand its content offerings to cater to a growing and diverse global audience. The platform announces DistroTV Desi, initially offering 15+ premier South Asian channel content for free with no subscription or registration necessary! This bundle is expected to grow exponentially over the coming weeks and will be available across the US, UK, Europe, and Canada and offer viewers a variety of diverse content focusing on news, entertainment & lifestyle geared towards the South Asian – Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan population abroad.
The DistroTV Desi Bundle channel offerings include:
● Zoom: India’s leading Hindi entertainment television channel featuring Bollywood music, gossip & celebrity updates.
● Mastiii TV: India’s number one music and youth channel.
● Arré: Edgy, new-age infotainment channel from India featuring young & diverse Hindi & English content.
● BritAsia TV: From the UK, a diverse channel with a focus on Bhangra, Punjabi Pop and Bollywood.
● MATV: From the UK, featuring Indian programming in Hindi, English, Gujarati and Punjabi.
● Akaal Channel: Punjabi language focused and Sikhi based lifestyle channel.
● Channel S: The number one British Bangladeshi lifestyle TV channel in the UK.
● NTV: The leading Bangladeshi TV channel from the UK catering to every culture, age group, religion and gender.
You can enjoy these channels for free anywhere across a wide array of CTV and mobile devices, as well as on the web by visiting Distro.tv – no registration or signup required. To become a viewer and / or understand which channels are available for live and / or Video-on-Demand (VoD) access in the various countries, visit https://www.distro.tv or install DistroTV for free on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google TV, Samsung TV, Sony TV, iOS or Android.