Cadbury is bringing back the sell-out Cadbury Creme Egg Café – but with a unique twist. The first-ever travelling Cadbury Creme Egg Hunting Lodge will tour the UK from 27th January stopping off in London, Bristol, Birmingham, Leeds and Edinburgh.
The Cadbury Creme Egg Hunting Lodge will include a takeaway area that is specifically designed for fans that are short on time, with an offering of gooey Creme Egg S’mores to-go. Those with a little more time to spare will be able to enjoy the cosy outdoor area, complete with an egg-stravagent menu, offering four inspiring ways to enjoy the deliciously gooey chocolate treat, including:
- Gooey Creme Egg S’mores – gooey Creme Egg pieces and a giant marshmallow, sandwiched between two biscuits, toasted for added gooeyness!
- Creme Egg Hunters’ Hot Choc– mouth-watering Cadbury hot chocolate, with melted Creme Egg added in for goo-d measure!
- Creme Egg Forest Fridge Cake- crushed biscuits, nuts and apricots, coated in a thick layer of delicious Cadbury chocolate, topped with gooey Creme Egg pieces
- Creme Black Forest Toastie – the popular Creme Egg Toastie is back with a twist – gooey Creme Eggs mixed with black cherries, sandwiched between golden toast
The Cadbury Creme Egg Hunting Lodge will tour from 27th January – 26th February 2017 and 100% of proceeds generated at the Creme Egg Hunting Lodge will be donated to the Prince’s Trust Charity. Cadbury Creme Egg lovers can book tickets on the Creme Egg Eventbrite page (https://goo.gl/ZI104S), with limited walk-ins available.
Locations and Timings:
- 27th January – The London Eye*, London (4:50pm – 9pm)
- 25th February – The London Eye, London (Open 1:50pm – 6pm
- 26th February – The London Eye, London (Open 1:50pm – 6pm)
To keep up to date on all the latest details of the Cadbury Creme Egg Hunting Lodge, visit the event page here https://www.facebook.com/cadburycremeegg/.
Image Credit: Cosmopolitan UK and Stylist UK